Commissions: Not ready yet | Art Trades: Sometimes | Requests: Rarely
You can call me “S.R.”!
The first half of my username is derived from the 2 liter turbocharged SR20DET Engine found in Nissan vehicles such as the Nissan Silvia and 180SX while the second half refers to weasel, a character from The Animals of Farthingwood TV show.
One of my main interest is car culture! I’ve had interest in cars ever since I was two and I soon found myself having interest in the Tuner(Later JDM) scene and still do to this day. In later years however, muscle cars, exotics and sleepers have caught my interest yet I still have my love for tuners! My dream car would either be the SW20 MR2 as a track car or a Sil80 S13.4 as a all-around performer. I absolutely love drawing cars as I’ve drawn them a lot as a kid! I mostly like to draw modified cars as it allows for more creativity to be involved like custom body kits or in some cases, I draw fictional cars from games or from my imagination.
Speaking of drawing, I also like to draw anthro characters, humans, scenery and on some occasions fanart and comics. I started drawing at 4 and didn’t really get good until the years 2008-2010. I stopped in 2011 because of a bad experience with my fanart(Mostly because it was shitty ms paint over game covers and how I mostly drew Tom and Jerry fanart along with Nazo unleashed fanart at the time). I eventually
Got back in to art in 2014 by drawing mostly cars and scenery and eventually started drawing anthro and humans in early 2017. As of now I don’t draw at the frequency as I did when I was younger as classwork, maintaining a relationship and searching for a new home are my priorities at the moment. I’m mostly self-taught with probably one art class taken during 10th grade as an elective, improving my art as I go.
Hopefully, I can start a comic series soon as that’s one of my goals!
For digital works, I use Ibispaint X on the Apple IPad Pro 12.9in.
For traditional works, I use a light graphite or a regular #2 pencil for rough sketches, a normal ink pen for black outlines and graphite pencils for B&W shading. For colorworks, I use colored gel pens for outlines and colored pencils for color and shading.
[Currently under construction]
- I don’t draw NSFW content or fetishes as I try keep my art available for all audiences. However there may be a time where I draw something within a mature rating depending on how I feel.
- I don’t draw or post at a high or fast rate like most artist do. The only time I draw is when I’m in the mood for it or a good idea pops in my head.
- I try to keep a good string of variety with my art so don’t expect for me to focus on one particular subject unless I decide to do a series of drawings.
- I do take criticism sometimes, but at least be be helpful about it. Just don’t point out flaws, give me some tips, maybe link me to a tutorial or a reference guide.
- Any offensive and or creepy comments will be deleted. I will also block those who do so. I don’t fucking play like that!
- I don’t tolerate any form of harassment or drama, so take that shit somewhere else!
- If you repost something of mine, please give me credit and link the sources.
- Fanart of my ocs is fine as long as it’s SFW.
- If you support hate groups that are against race, sexual orientation and religion, please get the fuck away from me!
- Keep your negative attitude and thoughts to yourself.
- If I catch you stealing my ocs or tracing off of me, I’m putting you on blast!
Furriffic(YOU ARE HERE)
Birthday 17/02 Views 139 Comments Received 0 Favorites Received 2 Submission Frequency every 6 days Subscriptions 21 Comments Given 1 Involved pages 1 Registered Since 13/01/2019