Tips and tricks for getting around.
- Left and right arrow keys can be used to navigate through submissions.
- The "[" and "]" keys can be used to hide show the controls on the page.
- The "Escape" key can be used to quickly close the submission.
- Clicking the picture will zoom to the second touching edge of the viewport, Clicking the picture again will zoom in fully, a final click will zoom back out to the first touching edge of the viewport.
- Shift + Clicking the picture will toggle between fully zoomed in and fully zoomed out.
- Pressing Ctrl + Space will give focus to the search bar.
- Pressing Ctrl + Alt + Space will give focus to the search bar in the Navigation context.
- Pressing Backspace at the start of the search will toggle the active context.
- Pressing Shift + Backspace will toggle the active context but maintain your search phrase.
- Pressing Shift + Enter will do a short new line, and will allow newlines in editors that "Submit on Enter"
- Swiping down from Info/Comments/Favourites will close the panel.
- A single tap on the picture will toggle the visibility of the the controls.
- Double tapping the picture will toggle between fully zoomed in to the point you taped and fully zoomed out.
- Pinching will zoom in to the area of the picture you pinched.
- Frequently asked questions
- Your profile
- Furiffic banners
If you let us know we can update is asap.