Here is a place for our announcements to sit their butts.
What do you want to see next?
As a quick update user stickers are almost complete and should be released in the next few days.
But as for this post, what would you like to see next?
- Push notifications.
- Update to the migration too to include exporting to other sites (so you can use furiffic to upload to other sites)
- Next phase of page shop updates 
- Friending/Friends only visibility 
- Cake? (Other suggestions)
Leave a comment
Stickers / Uploader redesign / Better scheduling
With this update there is now stickers which will lead towards user submitted stickers and slight integration with page shops.
Along with those fancy sticks the uploader/publishing page has had a redesign this was done to make it easier to upload large number of submission and to easier edit multiple items at once, and with this redesign it makes it easier to publish/schedule publish any items you choose rather than all or nothing.
For a full list of changes click here - https://www.furiffic.com/~Furiffic-Update-log.47/posts/249
Leave a comment
Not a dancing zebra but at least its useful
With this update it brings the next phase to page shops, and with this it allows sellers and purchasers to take advantage of the purchase customisations to give a better purchasing experience. With this it also allows purchasers and sellers to keep track of orders they are involved in.
If you have any feedback on this be sure to hit that Feedback button and let us know. As for now here is a updated list of page shop items todo list.
Page shop todo:
Basic listing of shop items
Basic searching of shop items
Currency independent listing/searching of shop items
Customisations of a item that can modify the item price depending on the chosen customisations
- Guided order process through (pendingAcceptance, awaitingPayment, workInProgress, pendingSignoff, finalised) with the following failure states (failedBySeller, failedByCustomer, failedByFuriffic, failedMutually)
- Order queue / eta till new orders can be completed
- Page reviews optionally linked to a order/item and shown on the item